Popular Posts

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Next challenge

Well it's time to fly over to the states, pack mum & dad up and bring them home. It isn't going to be easy, and dad is finding Every excuse under the sun not to come home, but he do needs to be cared for. I totally understand that he feels it's giving in, resigning yourself that you are actually old, but I get so worried about them on their own. It's not going to be roses, and the next few months, years are going to be expensive and hard, but at least we will all be together. Oh and just as Rich and I were enjoying our time together.

Mum bless doesn't understand, I'm abit nervous of taking her on the plane, I will have to help her relax with a little drug therapy.

So fingers crossed, pull up those flight socks and get on with the job in hand.

Ohhhhh dear xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment