Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 3 and 'BACK AT WORK'

OMG when my alarm woke me at 6:30 this morning it was pitch black, pouring with rain and the wind howling, I felt sure my phone had gone mad. Isn't it bad enough to get up early after a holiday but to extreme weather conditions, frankly that's taking the **** and the joys of standing at Stevenage Railway Station in the wind and rain waiting for a computer train, a stark jolt back to reality, not to mention the travesty of my wild hairstyle!

It's ok it got better, a jumper on the tube meant delays and over crowding, that's it no more moaning! I'm boring myself.

Oh the joys of eating up all your work colleagues Christmas treats, so much for starting a new year diet, I now know why lent is so good. But on a quick audit of chocky stocks held by Rich & I think we will need 40 weeks before any dieting can start. Never mind after 4 weeks away from the gym, Alan our trainer has told us we have banked oodles of extra training days in the gym, so at least we can work off all the extra chocks we have to eat.

What a dicotame, having a stash of chocolate and masses of gym sessions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment