Popular Posts

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lovely lazy Sundays

Oh how I love Sundays!

Today has been fun, after a fab night with good friends, too much wine, chat and good fun, woke late with a bit of a hangover, then a cooked breakfast, what a treat. I collected my new company car, it's not brand new unfortunately but a bigger, better replacement of a hot magenta fiesta which hurt my bum when driving any distance. So now I have a one year old, silver VW Passat, it's ok a little boring, but hopefully won't hurt my bum.

Then a family Sunday dinner, laughter, noise and lots and lots of chat, not to mention a lovely dinner. You can't beat a family dinner, all sitting round the kitchen table catching up on snippets of everyones life. I hope things like this continue for many years, oh the contentment of family life, punctuated by trials, dramas and celebrations.

Now the beginning of a new week, to live and be loved xx

No comments:

Post a Comment