Popular Posts

Saturday 11 February 2012

I feel like poo!

Yet another cold come flu, whatever. I'm sick of feeling poo, I slept all da yesterday, that's the first time in ages that I've stayed in bed, just felt terrible and could not drag myself out of bed. It's amazing that when your unwell how you can just snuggle up in bed and let the world pass you buy, and you don't care.

We still have masses of snow, and now it's snowed again the snow has been snowed on, it's so cold that when you walk on the snow it's crunchy, not crisp and soft, all hard and Icey!
I think I would like to be a bear and hibernate all winter, especially as bears hibernating dont need the loo. Now that would be fab, never getting up in the night to go to the loo.

Oh well guess I'm stuck as a human and will have to snuggle on sofa with hubbie instead, oh he's asleep all ready :(

No comments:

Post a Comment