Popular Posts

Thursday 5 January 2012

Who has my brain?

Help it's gone, someone has stollen my brain, or I've sneezed and lost it! I do not know how I managed to function today, my brain was replaced by cotton wool, and there was no connection from mouth to ears, oh I was crap. Talk about bullshit, I think I should get a phd in BUll SHIT as thats all I talk these days. I was so bad I put off a long drive to Liverpool as know one on the M6 would be safe, and tomorrow's training session would of been pants!

Why does that happen, a normal functioning human is replaced by an idiot, now that would be good on your absence sheet at work, 'Replaced in sleep by a body snatcher, now a blithering idiot' how long would you have off work for that? How long does it take for your brain to restart, or perhaps it's just it goes offline and has a temporary error message. Now that would be a much better excuse " synapse error, will be offline for the foreseeable future , please contact IT services". Hummmm that even makes me sound intelligent!

But, ok i will stop moaning, it's only a cold, hey it could be worse I could have man flu! Opps I'm not a man I'm a girl, I don't qualify xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment