Popular Posts

Sunday 5 February 2012

Winters arrived

Theres something really nice waking up on the first snow day, pulling back the curtains and seeing a blanket of snow over everything. It brings childhood memories of the excitement of a fun day, building snowmen, snowball fights, cold wet hands, stinging faces and chapped lips, hang on, from memory it wasn't that much fun now I think of it. But, hey back to good feelings, a sudden urge to phone work already and say I'm snowed in until March, well it's the age of etechnology now I can really try it out. I mean do I really need to get up early tomorrow, dig the car out, could do it today but it might snow again! Stand at a cold drafty Tain station waiting for a delayed train, getting too hot while standing all the way to London. So yes, I'm going to embrace the etechnology, I might even webex my meeting tomorrow, and stay at home in the warm.


So anyway on with Sunday, hubbie snuggled next to me on the sofa, might finish off the Christmas chocolates and watch a few films. Good times xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment