Popular Posts

Monday 9 January 2012

Work work work and friends!

Ok now the year has started with a bang, and great big work bang. Away from home, living in hotels and flying around the UK. If that wasn't bad enough someone has nicked (sorry Americanise speakers)stollen my easyJet speedy boarding label for my suitcase and the business lounge was closed at the airport. In the great scheme of things that's really pathetic isn't it, and of that's all I have to complain about I am really a shallow cow.

I have nothing to moan about in my life, great friends going through some really awful times, things I can't imagine coping with, and I wish I could spend more time helping them and giving them my love and support. But work just gets in the way, and I'm sorry for not being there. But please know my love goes to you all, and you are always in my thoughts.

Love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment