Popular Posts

Sunday 8 January 2012

Beaten by a better team

Ok, so my first visit to a football match and the team I want to win loose by 4:0 lol what can I say, obviously they do not need my support! But what a fab adventure, a lovely day out with good friends, a lovely Italian meal in a fab little Italian restaurant, then off to the match to see Portsmouth get beaten then in to the pub for a few glasses of wine and then home with my lovely. It was a great day, one of the best, and must be remembered.

So what's this week got to offer me, work, work, work and away from Rich, not good! I'm getting a bit fed up with being away from home, I need to reorganise my diary, and get home more. It's strange that now the kids have finially left home it's lovely being at home with Rich, I don't want to end up night after night in hotels, I don't care how nice they are, I would rather be at home. So guess I've got to do some planing and ensure I can get home more.

That's nice though, after nearly 30 years of marriage I would rather be with Rich than anyone else, guess I've got a goodenn best keep him to myself, not into sharing. Just love him to bits.

Hope your as lucky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment