Popular Posts

Friday 6 January 2012

At last its Friday!



And I'm going to make the most of it, visiting friends, shopping, eating, going to the pub and something I've never done before, I'm going to a Football match !!!! Chelsea V Portsmouth. I'm a bit scared, I have no idea what to expect, at least I do know they both wear blue. Gosh that makes me sound like an idiot and shallow, the only thing I know about football is what they wear!! My images of a football match has been tainted by a book I read called Smoothies, it was about a gang of young kids who would go down to Fulham for a kicking, all tooled up! nice. And the newspapers with pictures of fighting yobs.

But as I'm going with Professor Richard and his family I think it will just be a fun day out, with masses of wine & Italian food, not really soccor huligans, thank goodness.

Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment