Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tuesday

Another fun day in the not so fun factory. Why is it when I start the day by not getting a seat on the train, forced to stand between to men standing in the way of any hand rails I'm forced to try and balance all the way by using my core muscles (Which are still sadly in need of work) despite my attempts to get to the gym. But the day ended with my good intentions going to waste as I attempted to get to the gym but, couldn't park, so a bowl of soup and the dog instead on the sofa. Even the dog is trying to kick me off the sofa, with her dreaming fits of running, mind it's the only running she does these days.

But my biggest joy, an evening on my own with the remote control, heaven.

Oh I hope tomorrow is a lot more fun.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment