Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Only Wednesday

The beauty of a blog is that you can write what ever you like, in fact I never know what I'm going to write until I actually start, but my gorgeous hubbie complains that my poor spelling is terrible. But how do I know how to spell words when I'm not sure what words I want to use. But it's so liberating firing off words into the great www knowing that know one is actually going to read my dribble, but it's very therapeutic writing what ever you like and sending it off into the world. But hey I love my hubbie to bits, so guess he has my best interest at heart.

Anyway it's wednesday, mid week thank goodness. After another dull day in the office, I feel my life force is being sucked out of me, in the silence of a lonely open planned office. The only exciting thing that happened was my mobile phone sung out it's ring tune Me and Mrs Jones very loudly, I got a few disapproving looks by the grey bods that occupy desks on my floor. Oh well, at least someone wanted to talk to me.

Live it, love it, always xx

No comments:

Post a Comment