Popular Posts

Saturday 26 February 2011

Sweet sweet weekends

Oh I love weekends, it's what rounds off a boring week. This weekend is packed full of good good friends, good food, wine, fun and spending all my time with my lovely hubbie. It's not that I'm in the heady early youth of my marriage, coz I'm proud of the fact that we are now even way past the maturing of a good wine, in fact a double murder sentence would have even passed, 29 years. My god that makes me sound sooooooo old. Buy hey I must admit I never thought it would be this good. Sometimes I think it's got to all go wrong, and yes some days it feels a bit yucky but in the main it's fab. Do you think we will see another 29, that would make me 82 heeee heeee, and probably looking lie Bettie Davies in who loves baby Jane. Now I'm showing my age.

Anyway back to the weekend, packing as much as I can into every hour, except when I'm having a lye in, oh I love my bed in the mornings, see still a teenager, can't get up.

Max it to the limit and loving it all the way.

Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment