Popular Posts

Monday 21 February 2011

Another Monday

There is nothing more awful than ending a weekend with yet another grey, cold Monday, commuting to the city of London, and not having time to grab a coffee at the station, before being crammed into a train carriage with other miserable commuters. And, then to spend a day in silence in a depressing office, with the constant whirling of air conditioning, making me even colder. Is this how I'm going to celebrate the last 5 months of my life in my 40's before I hit the big 50!

No...... I'm going to pack so much into the next 5 months and blog my way as I hurtle to 50, and it's going to make me spin.

With a bucket list of 50 new things to achieve this year, my blog will document every little hurdle, event and frantic fun filled days and nights. Do I care if anyone will read it no! But hey this is for me and about me.

Enjoy if you dare, the dribble of a wild women, hurtling towards 50.

Love it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment