Popular Posts

Thursday 3 March 2011

Nearly the weekend !!

Thursday, not a very inspiring day but had a great session at the gym.

Oh it's gets harder and harder, one hour in the gym with a trainer pushing you every step of the way. Motivational, yes, but not very glamourous! And how my body lets me down again and again. I'm sitting on the mats with my trainer kneeling on my feet while I'm trying to do sit ups, and all I'm desperately trying not to do is fart. It's not enough that I'm sweating like mad, the mornings makeup is well and truly spread across my face, well what's left by 8pm, my hair is scrapped back into a ponytail, my fringe sticking up and dripping wet with sweat and I smell but now my lonely stomach decides to contribute to my situation. What can I do, as I attempt my sit ups desperately holding in, stomach,neck and my pelvic floor I fail to stop my bottom from expelling a little fart. Oh how embarrassing. You can't even blame it on anyone else!

Oh well, human I am perfect I'm not, as it's killing me trying to work on what I have, guess i will be back next week.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment