Popular Posts

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Where has this week gone?

I can't believe it's wednesday, when did that happen, I closed my eyes for one night and the time zoomed by. That's how life feels most of the time these days, processes of getting through certain tasks, I have to do this, go here etc etc then you suddenly catch a breath and realise you've lost days. Trouble is those days make up my life, and did I enjoy the journey?

Tonight was fun, Halls Green book club, a slice of village life. A mixture of ages, different personalities, and all the different querks etc that make us all different. Young, old and not so young but hanging on for dear life. But tonight was mostly lots of chat, wine and nibbles and the discussion on the book of the month, Trollope, no not the book the author. general view the book was ok, did not set my world on fire but it was alright. Chidrens book next month, should be able to manage that.

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment