Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Saying goodbye to mum

The day has finally come today it’s mums funeral, I say today as it’s 1:21 in the morning and I can’t sleep, so technically it is today. But, when I finally sleep I pray mum comes to me in my dreams again. It’s been comforting the last three nights as mum has been in my dreams, she appears as she was before the illness showed through, and gave her the glazed dazed look. Instead she’s younger, smiling but doesn’t talk, I hope that will change.

For tomorrow her funeral will take place at the crematorium, I don’t think there will be many people, a few family members and a couple of my friends. It sad that at the end the mourners are few, but that’s due to age and our transient life. Both Kim & Jazz are reading poems, I would have liked to but I think I will be an emotional wreck, so my super daughters in-law have stepped up in the true Mrs Jones style, bless them I love them both dearly.

I hope Seb is not to upset as I know he loved mum so much, Alex will keep his emotions tucked away to be played out in private, but I know they loved Boo as much as she loved them.

Give me strength tomorrow to breath ....... and be the best daughter I can be, and do mum proud.

Love you mum xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment